Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So Lucky!

Alrighty, I guess it's Tuesday already so I'd better get myself into gear as far as Blogging goes!

I was given a couple of collections to work with recently from Two Scrapbook Friends and I had a whole lotta fun.  This week I'll be posting my creations using 'A Charmed Life' from Simple Stories.

This is a great line full of bold colours and balanced with a lovely neutral 'parquet' flooring kinda pattern.  As is the norm with Simple Stories, they've included a co-ordinating sticker sheet which makes life easier when searching for embellies.

I'm starting today with my least exciting creation.......the card!

I say 'least' exciting because as much as I do enjoy making cards, I usually feel a little limited when making them, as the creative juices just don't run amok on something measuring approximately 5" by 4" like they do (hopefully!) on a 12' by 12' scrapbook page.

Having said that, my aim here was to use up some of those left over stickers.

I do really love the fact that they enable you to throw a card together pretty quickly for a loved one, or say for your Anniversary which might be tomorrow and your in desperate need of a quick card for your other half..........no this does not apply to me of course and (maybe!) never would!

Enough chitty chat, here's my super duper 'stickerfest' kinda card.


Easy peasy!

I'm not sure if it was due to guilt from lack of effort, but I actually decorated the inside too!


Yay.....a total of 6 stickers on that baby!

I'll be back tomorrow as it's Wagon day, and then Friday with a LO at last.

Oh......I have a sketch for you too.  I've finally gone digital with my sketches so I hope you'll like the new look?!

Til then, have a good one,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Tracy Penney

I really love this new line. I really need to try and make a card using stickers, you make it look amazing. I love that you decorated the inside too. I can't wait to see the rest of your creations.

Welcome!

Great card Jayne! Love the bright colours!

Unknown

What a great array of colour! Lovely card Jayne x

Tracey

Love this collection! What a fabulous card Jayne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...