Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Little Red Wagon #230 - Bling It Up

Hey, how's it going?

Another Wednesday means another collection of crafty creations from the Girlfriends over at Little Red Wagon.......


and this week Joanne would like us to 'Bling It Up!

Now don't be shy - dive right into those wagons and dig out the glitz, the glimmer, the shimmer, the shine........well, you get the general idea!

I went with a good old fashioned hoard of rhinestones I've been keeping in my stash forever.  This challenge is the perfect opportunity to use up a whole load of them.

Here goes:


I can practically here the disco music blaring from this card - those were the days!...........(yep I'm a 70's girl!)

The image on here is a rubber stamp (gasp!) from Kraftin Kimmie, coloured with Copic's quite some time ago - I'd placed it in that sad forgotten 'waiting to proceed to a card' pile of images and.......well........forgot about it!


Not a lot more going on here for today so why not go dig out your own collection of bling.  If you're in need of a little inspirational dazzle, check out the projects from the rest of the Girlfriends over on the blog.

I'll be seeing you again on Friday.....I have a layout lined up and a sketch too!

See you then,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...