Saturday, March 15, 2014

Puppy Love.

Good morning.

Just popping in on a Saturday for a change, as it seems the only snippet of time available this week.

March break is drawing to an end.....do I hear a collective sigh of relief from all caregivers across the country?!

A busy and mostly enjoyable week in our house, but tiring to say the least.

Back to the normal routine next week, although I have to admit I'll miss my sleep in each morning!

My page today is a sweet one showing my three babies (one of the furry kind!) from last summer.

Puppy Love




Puppies and kids.........I dare anyone to be able to resist an involuntary aawwwwww!

I loved this paper collection - Rough and Tumble from Carta Bella, a great colour scheme and I think I must have dressed my girls to match it! Lol

Everything on here is pretty self explanatory although I did cut my title using the Silhouette.........


and journalling is printed through Word......Baby Boston font.


The layout was inspired by an older sketch from Creative Scrappers.

That's it for now so I'll be seeing you next week if I actually get something creative finished!

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.

8 comments:

Shirley-Anne

I DID , I DID , go AWWWW
before I scrolled down to read your next sentence . this is a delightful page and I enjoyed browsing . Love the design and the papers and the precious photos
hugs Shirley-Anne

Tracey

I love the grid design on here Jayne!! A lovely page!!

Kerry

The cutest photo's Jayne! Love the page design and those punchy colours. xx

JanR

Fabulous layout, Jayne! I love the colours and the design of it. And the background and the stitching too!

Deanna

Great layout Jayne!

Tracy Penney

Oh I love that collection too and your layout is fabulous. Sweet pictures.

Joanne

I love your design, Jayne! The photos are just adorable and I love the layout of your photos and elements!
Joanne xo

Sharon

Very neat idea with the grid Jayne! Love it and lovely patterns mixed in too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...