Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Little Red Wagon #228 - Truly Dimensional

Good afternoon.

I'm posting a little late in the day for this weeks........


due to a couple of reasons.

First, the fact that I am patiently waiting for the constant rounds of sickness that seem to have taken up residence in our house recently, to kindly and most definitely take a flying leap somewhere else!

Our most recent case......'manflu'........not good!

Secondly.....it's a snow day or rather 'snowstorm' which I'm going to have to start digging out pretty soon if I plan on leaving the house tomorrow!  This also means hubby is working from home so I have competition for the PC.......I'm loosing the fight!

Anyhow, just enough time between breaks to get my post on.

This weeks challenge over at Little Red Wagon issued by Tracy is 'Truly Dimensional' meaning she definitely does not want to see anything flat.

I guess you could use folds, layers, pop dots.....whatever as long as there is a little dimension in there.

I killed two birds with one stone on this one, as my eldest needed a card over the weekend for her friend who happens to love owls.

A quick trawl of the Silhouette store delivered a quirky little 'owl' easel card.


Yes.....I do feel a little guilty, as the Silhouette did most of the work (she says hanging her head in shame but secretly relishing the fact that she didn't have to think too much on this one!) but it passes the test.......

dimension!!


We even liked it so much we made two!

So, why not create some of your own dimension and link up over on the blog.  The Girlfriends also have a little inspiration waiting there for you.

I'll be back Friday.....sickness, weather and PC competition permitting!

Have a great day,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...