Friday, November 5, 2010

You've gotta pick a pumpkin or two!

Well, I finally managed to finish colouring some of the new 'PJ's' that were released recently from byLoriDesigns and.........oh they are cute! Introducing Katie and Grace............


So these images are from a new line of digi's called the 'Wagon Trails' which you can find over at the Lollipop Shop , and who knows what may appear in those wagons in the future..........the possibilities are endless!

Now, when I'm deciding on sentiments for cards, I often wonder if anyone is on the same page as me. Take this card for example. Whilst I was colouring this image, a particular song was running through my head, with the word 'pumpkin' replacing one of the lyrics, and that's why it's ended up on today's creation. I thought it was quite witty (in my own sad little way!) and fit perfectly, but my question to you is...............does anyone have a clue which song I'm talking about? I'm guessing not, but I thought I'd throw it out there, so leave a comment if you think you know (and that includes you Mom if you're reading this!). I would say the Brit's amongst us would probably have a better chance at guessing correctly, and you'd definitely have to be no younger than 35...........although the movie this song came from, was a favourite of my 7yr old niece at one time, if I remember correctly. OK, no more clues, just take a guess and I'll call it market research! (lol)

Back to the relevant stuff! I coloured of course with my Prisma's and you know, Copic's for skin areas. DP's are from Queen Martha as I affectionately call her, as is the punched border. I covered a chipboard leaf with a scrap of DP from my stash, and added the button on there, along with a little twine from Jillibean Soup. The ribbon is again from a $$ store.......I'm lovin' the bargain ribbons I'm picking up from there recently! I embossed the brown cardstock using a Cuttlebug folder, and the sentiment is printed from my PC, then cut freehand and doodled.

Done. Cute I'd say, and perfect for Fall.
There are more new digi's over at the Lollipop Shop just bursting with 'cuteness'. Here's a little preview for you..............



They are $3 each and you can find them here.

So there you go, hop on over and take a look.........I'm just a touch excited trying to decide which image to colour up next!
'Katie and Grace' will be heading into the following challenges:
Stamps R Us - Buttons and Bows
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Wk29 Get your Digi on
The Creative Cottage -#26 Embossing
CRAFT Challenge - #75 Dry Embossing
Stamp Insanity - #34 Punch-Drunk Love
Have a great weekend and I'll be back on Sunday with a creation for the new challenge over at OSAAT.

15 comments:

Marilyn

This is cute, cute, cute! Love the image & the sentiment is perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenge.
http://onestampingfool.blogspot.com/

Anne H.

Such a sweet card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Anonymous

Oh, so cute, I just love it Jayne! Got to Pick a Pocket or Two, sung by Fagin in Oliver Twist? It'll be in my head for the rest of the day now! xx

Trimgym

Great card using Dry Embossing, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Ros

Lovely image ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Beth

Omigosh - SO cute!! You have some MAD coloring skillz, too! WOWza! Fantastic card! :) (Sorry - can;t place the song, tho...) It will hit me about 3am, I'm sure. :) Thanks for showing off your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!! :)

Unknown

So many lovely layers to your card.. And such a cute image.. Thank so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Sheri Gilson

Adorable card Jayne!! Love the embossed background!!

Lisa B

LOVE IT! You did an adorable job.

Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

Sue

Hi Jayne
fabulous card, lovely image & colouring, great design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Sandra (soleil)

Hello Jayne,

your card is so wonderful and I love your colouring!

Thanks for joining us this week at SAM.

Hugs, Sandra

Kirsty Vittetoe

Very cute image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson

Sooooo cute! Thank you for playing with us at CCCB!

Darlene

Very cute Jayne ... Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood Challenge and we hope to see you again next challenge!!

KC

great card! I love the image and the pumpkins...so cute! Thanks for sharing your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...