Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sweet Pea..........

Tis' the season......for babies that is! I'm caught in the middle of a slight baby boom right now.........not my own offspring of course, but from a number of work colleague's. Card requirements are.........2 'girlie' cards for EDD's in Feb and 1 'boyish' card for a brand spanking new, first time Grandma, who's 'Grand' bundle arrived on Saturday! Hmmmm, maybe I should make that one, as I haven't even started it.........but I have made a girlie card so here's the first...........Sweet Pea Baby Addy.........

Now, who do we think of for baby images..........Lori Boyd of course! Sweet Pea Baby Addy is, I think, a little preview I was fortunate enough to be allowed to play with, so I don't think she's available yet. However there are plenty more cuties available at the Lollipop Shop...........super sweet if I say so myself. I did crop the original image slightly, purely because I was determined to use my lacy 'square' Nestie with ribbon threaded through, and Baby Addy is actually slightly rectangular, with a frame around her.

So, did ya notice something......AGAIN! No pencils, only Copic's, am I on a roll or what? I'll let you into a little secret.....it's not the last........there are more to come! Can you stand the suspense and anticipation? Yes, I'm sure you can, so let's move on.

DP's here are from my trusty Martha Stewart pad, and that embossed postage stamp, some of you Cuttlebug owners may recognize, was included within the 'Starter' package when I first bought it. There are also a few $$ store finds on here........white lace, pink ribbon and that really cute little girl charm (or maybe doll, I'm not quite sure!). Lastly I used a Fiskars punch for the trim.

I'll be back with my second 'girlie' card at some stage, and guess what......it's not pink. Any wild ideas as to what colour it might be?

One last thing..........there are more 'new' digi's available from byLoriDesigns at the Lollipop Shop Christmas ones! Woooohoooo! Here's a little glimpse..........




They are awesome and I've been lucky enough to get to play with them the last few days, so I'll be back at some point with those too.


Addy will be entered into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cut It Out

A Spoonful Of Sugar - #131 Anything Goes

Artful INKables - #34 Use punches and/or Die cuts

Charisma Cardz - #46 Babies

Allsorts Challenge Blog - #79 Recipe......lace, ribbon and a charm

Crafty Emma's Store Challenges - #13 Lovely Lace

Karber Weekly Challenge - #15 Use 2 or more DP and a Digi

See ya later.

9 comments:

Unknown

Jayne, another lovely card, I thought I recognised the little Cuttlebug stamp..lol. Love the colours, perfect for a little girl

Unknown

Super cute card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Anonymous

Oh Jayne, how gorgeous is this?! I love the image and the way you've threaded the ribbon through the frame. Can't wait to see the next ones. xx

Kirsten...x

Fabulous card love the image and what you have done with the ribbon...x

Thanks for joining us this week for my challenge at Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Joanne

Oh Jayne! So adorable!
Joanne xo

Nicki

This is so adorable! Love how you've woven the ribbon around the frame, and the image is really sweet.

Nicki, x

Gem

a gorgeous card Jayne! Thanks for joining in the Babies challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Gorgeous hun, love the image, so sweet & the ribbon looks great!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

brenda

Hi Jayne

What a great card. I always struggle with new baby cards, no ide why, but this is lovely.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...