Sunday, November 21, 2010

Order up!

Happy Sunday folks! You know what that means...........time for a new challenge (and new DT creation) over at the OSAAT Challenge Blog. We have a great sponsor this week.........Joanna Sheen, who is offering a 10GBP voucher to her store. If you'd like to get some ideas as to what you could spend your possible winnings on, you can check out the store right here.........



So, the theme for the challenge this week has a few possibilities..........you have the choice of opting for a Season or an event (ie. Christmas, Birthday, Graduation etc., anything worth celebrating). I took the easy route and went with............Birthday, mainly due to the fact that I have a girlfriends Birthday coming up next month and require a card. So here it is.......complete with a gal after my own heart!



You've got to admit she's pretty cute! The image called Al la Mode is from Stitchy Stamps (which you can find at the Stitchy Bear Boutique) as is the cute little Birthday sentiment ticket. I completely love these things right now, so be prepared, you'll be seeing more of them.

Did ya notice my colouring? No Prisma pencils......again! Only Copic's for this little lady. I'm practicing right now, and I don't necessarily prefer the look of markers, I'll probably always be a pencil gal, but OMG I can colour so much quicker with them. Only problem is, my favourite fleshy colours E0000 and E000 are absolutely on their last legs, almost mummified they're so dry, so if my images start to look a little ghostly white in the near future......you'll know why! Why couldn't this have happened last month......Halloween season and all!


The DP's I've used here are from Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg line........I love em, takes me back to the 70's baby......we probably had curtains like that in our house. The note paper tucked in behind there is from a Jenni Bowlin pad and the wording on there is printed from my PC.........my further attempt at a little humour! I used a punch from Martha Stewart and bling and ribbon, I believe are a $ store find. There's also paper piercing and faux stitching on there, and lots of Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

I think that's about it, so why not head on over to OSAAT and check out the other DT creations.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:

Freshly Brewed Challenges - #23 Show Off Your Style

Frosted Designs - Distressing

Enjoy your day.

17 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Oh hun this is fab! I love this image & how you have used it!!
hugs shellxx

Liz

Jayne I am amazed the great idea you have had with this digi of Stitchys think shes putting it under the image in her shop so keep an eye out lovely work thank you xx

liz xx

Laney

Fabulous Jane I love your style!!! Amazing card and image!!
hugs
laney

Brenda Brown

Great card Jayne, fabulous colours and layout and of course that sentiment is so apt.
Luv {brenda} xox

Unknown

Evening Jayne, perfect card hun this is my type of card that I would love to receive, lovely papers and so love Stitchy's image. Big hugs JO xxx

Josephine

Such a cute card! Lovely colours, and such a great sentiment!

Unknown

So nice card, caught my eye directly, really like your style, I´ll have to vist your blog againt to get more inspiration!
Very happy that you joined the show off your style challenge at fresh brewed designs, keep up the good work and see you soon again I hope!

Crystal

I love it! I love the image! The layers and distressing are amazing. Thank you for playing at Frosted Designs!

Love crafts forever

Ha ha ha. I like your order list, that would be my Husband. LOL. Awesome card.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Saskia

Lovely to see your work at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Thanks for joining us!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Unknown

OMG I love this one, so clever & funny too. Great card hon x

LORi

Too CUTE!!!!

Choccy

Love it Jayne. The papers are great too.

Choccy xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs

This is precious!!! your image is darling and the papers are fantastic
Thanks for sharing your STYLE at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Claire Phillips

Fab card - great colouring and I love the papers you have combined with the image! Cheers Claire x

Agnieszka M

Jayne your card is sooo cute. I love your papers!
Hugs
Agnieszka

uksharon

Jayne love how you've incorporated all your elements to work so well together.
Best wishes, Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...