Thursday, January 29, 2015

Right Now

Blimey.....where did the week go?

I'm quite looking forward to a night in tonight - first one this week anyhow!

My sporadic blogging is becoming a habit too unfortunately, so time to get posting.

This is another page I created a couple of months ago, just never got around to posting.

It's just another everyday kinda page, but it does have me in front of the camera instead of behind for once.  I believe my youngest was the photographer during one of her snap happy phases last Summer.

Right Now



Pretty simple really.

I believe I used an older sketch from Scrap365 that was printed and sitting in my stash for ages.

Chalk ink and a stencil for the background together with a few stitched butterflies.


Silhouette die cuts, brads and a few layers.



Followed by a few more and one of my faves........a pin badge/button.


Papers are a bit of a mix but mostly old MME.

Short and sweet today but I'll try and make it back with another page in the next couple of days.

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.

6 comments:

Kerry

Fun, summery and delightful! Love this page Jayne!

Sandy Ross

Another great layout Jayne. Love all the circles and especially the twine around your favourite embellie!!

JanR

Fabulous page, Jayne! Loving the colours and the butterflies.

Anonymous

Really pretty layout! I have been looking for a silhouette cutting file for the swirly circles you used. Do you mind telling me where you found them?

Jayne

The circles are actually a free cut file from Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine called Sketchy Circles. You can find the link here
http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/bonus-cutting-files

Unknown

Summer seems so far away but you always bring back happy memories when I see these sunny pages. Just one thing do you friends understand your 'black country' english sayings?!!!! l h + K always mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...