Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

A very Happy New Year to you!

I realise I've been a little absent the last week or two but unfortunately it's par for the course at this time of year..........working retail during the busiest shopping period usually means not a lot of time for anything else!

Can't complain though.  I have a day off today so I'm going to make the most of it and wish you all (again!) a very happy and healthy new year.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too.  We sure did in the Morgan house if not a little quiet, and perhaps could have been a little healthier but never the less everyone was happy and well blessed by the man in the red suit.

Mommy came out of it particularly well.........a new Canon Selphy to print those scrappy pics and a gift certificate to one of my favourite local scrapbook stores amongst other things..........ahhhhhhh I have taught them well! Lol.

The whole family also had a treat in the form of a new PC, so hopefully you will be saved from hearing me grumble about unreliable technology in the near future.

I do have a number of pages I could be posting today but I figured I'd save those for another day and instead I would do a mini recap of 2014 by posting my fave Top 10 layouts.

I've meant to do this every year since I started my blog (back in 2010!) but never seemed to get around to it so the wait is over!

It was a tricky decision I tell ya.......some pages jump out at me as faves for one reason or another.  Others, I really do dislike!  Thankfully I did wind up with more in the 'like' pile and had to weed out a few to get down to 10.  So here they are and whether you agree or disagree, the author's decision is final!

Top 10 of 2014.

Puppy Love


Attitude


Hello Specs


It's Only Rock n' Roll


Hello Disney


Shine


Fun In The City


A Winter's Tale


Good Day Sunshine


Laugh


There you have it - a whole year summed up in 10 layouts.

Here's to 2015 and another creative year of scrappy goodness.  I wish you all the best in health and happiness, and may you carve out as much crafting time as possible.

I'll be back here soon so much love and hugs,
Jayne.x.

3 comments:

JanR

Fabulous pages, Jayne! I loved seeing them again. Happy New Year and all the best for 2015! :-)

Sandy Ross

Awesome layouts Jayne. I totally agree with the author! Happy New Year!

Rosanne

Great choices, these are all terrific layouts! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...