Friday, February 6, 2015

Sketch-y Friday at Scrapmuch? - Blowing Raspberries

Good morning!

There's a brand new Sketch over on the Scrapmuch? blog which means it's time to get your craft on!

I don't really know what it was about my page, but when I started this one I had no idea where I was going with it......the only thing I'd decided upon was the title.

Interesting where creativity takes you I guess - sometimes good places, sometimes not so!

Blowing Raspberries



Is he a whole load of cuteness or what?

Shame he looks nothing like that now after his recent 'trim'....more like a chihuahua!!

I started out with a kraft base and used my Silhouette to cut various files from the Ahoy There paper collection by Carta Bella.


Once everything was on there I splattered away with a little white acrylic paint.


Did you see I managed to get one of my faves on there?  A pin button holding down that messy thread.

And here's that title I mentioned.....the only sure thing on the page!


So all you need now is the lovely sketch and then you can join in with the challenge to try and win yourself some goodies!

Tadaaaa!


Don't forget to link up over at Scrapmuch? and check out a little more inspiration from the rest of the team.

Have a great day and I'll be seeing you again tomorrow with a sweet little page for another sweet little challenge!

Till then,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Laureen

Oh my what a page! SO ADORABLE!!!! I wish I could grab and cuddle!! Beautiful page! I love everything that is on it! Great job!

Sandy Ross

Love all the stars...your placement is perfect....and the title is just Fabulous....it put a big smile on my face!

Tracey

I am loving the colours and all of the stars!! Awesome page Jayne!!

Karen

I love your pairing of the red on the kraft CS, it just pops! I love the stars too- beautiful layout!

Unknown

This is the cutest page, loving all the stars!

Rebecca rande

cuteness overload!!! love all the stars!!!

Tiiu

Ridiculously cute page! Awesome! As always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...