Monday, January 20, 2014

The Greatest Show On Earth.

Good morning.

I've been a very slack blogger of late so starting this week I thought I'd make the effort and post (hopefully!) a little more regularly.

Although today is Monday and usually brings with it a healthy dose of the 'blahs', I'm feeling quite uplifted!  Probably due to the fact that today is my Birthday, but more likely due to the fact that I don't have to think about prepping/cooking dinner tonight (Lol).........we're dining out in honour of the numerous years (!) I've graced the planet :-)

Anyhow, I have lots of layouts to catch up on so I thought I'd start today with a double!

Now you know me and doubles - like oil and water.....we don't mix too well, but considering it's only January ie. one month into 2014 and I'm already posting a double page, I think I'm doing pretty good.

My quota is approximately one per year so I'm done....mission complete......I just won't linger on the fact that this was one I actually finished last November, and I'm only now getting around to posting!

Oh well, it's here now - not one of my best (doubles never are!) but fun memories:



I made a toothpick flag and stole borrowed another from my bff Carola......she's get's a little touchy if her 'mention' is not here (lol).


A little bit of paper folding up here, and I finally found a use for these chipboard stickers from K&Co that I've had in my stash forever!


I also made a pocket behind one of the photo's to hold the 'ticket' journal tag.



Papers are from Simple Stories I think, and that just about covers everything so time for me to go.

I'll be back bright and early on Wednesday morning for a new Little Red Wagon challenge cause guess what? I've actually made my card already.....must be a miracle!  No crafting at midnight on Tuesday for me this week.

Have a great day and I'll see you then,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Tracey

Love love love this Jayne!! Absolutely fantastic!!!

Christy

How AWESOME! I loooove that red polka dot paper!

Kerry

You are so funny Jayne! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday dinner, I think it tastes so much better when you haven't slaved over the stove for hours! Wonderful, fun DOUBLE page and the flags are so cute! I'm with you on being allergic to two-pagers - they just don't hold the attraction a single does. But sometimes we just can't fit all those photo's on one 12x12! Happy unbirthday to you!

Deanna

Such a great layout Jayne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...