Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Little Red Wagon #221 - Clean and Simple

Yep, that just about covers it for this weeks challenge over at...........


Joanne would like to see a little 'less is more' for her Clean and Simple challenge.

Ahhh it almost feels like a reprieve when these challenges come along - no guilt associated with quashing that need to add more!

Nope, just enjoy a little colouring, a snippet of an embellie here or there and Bob's your Uncle you're done.

Here goes:


I played with my Cameo again.....cut a section from a 12" x 12" background,added a border then used it as an overlay(believe me, this is a major accomplishment in my book!).

The pretty little lady from Saturated Canary is coloured with Copic's and fussy cut for me by my electronic assistant......that's just a fancy way of me saying I figured out another button in the software!


Oh, I did manage to design and cut the pennant too, then used a Sketch pen to add the sentiment and the outline.......WOW.....3 new buttons in one day!

That's about all from me so all you need is 10 minutes to join in with this weeks challenge. Link up over on the blog and check out the beautifully 'clean and simple' projects from the rest of the Girlfriends while you're there.

Have a great day and I'll see you Friday with a layout cause I have a couple of scrappy dates planned this week......seriously hoping to get my fingers dirty if inspiration strikes!

Ttfn,
Jayne.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...