Monday, January 27, 2014

I Love You.......Remember.

OK I am really sick of Winter now.......no kidding!

Took me an hour to shovel the ton of snow off our driveway this morning, and my back hasn't forgiven me since. Hibernation is the next step I think.

The only good thing to come out of this is an excuse for staying home and crafting, although with the colds/sickness rotating through the family right now, I doubt I'll be getting a lot of that done either!

Good thing I still have a backlog of layouts to post, so today's is from my Two Scrapbook Friends kit of a couple of months ago (my bad!), the 'Cut & Paste' collection from Amy Tangerine and American Crafts.

I Love You.....Remember. 




Some lovely neutral colour tones in this collection as well as funky patterns.

I love these canvas hearts (you can pick them up loose at the store) and I stitched another heart onto some vellum using one of the Amy Tangerine Stitching templates.


Chipboard stickers help with the title......


and I liked the idea of a rain cloud of hearts......a shower of love! :-)


There was a heart printed at the bottom corner of the page, so I stitched a vellum pocket over top to collect a few of the wooden hearts.


There's ink and a little texture paste around the edges of the page to finish things off.

I'll be back on Wednesday with my Little Red Wagon post so till then, keep warm and take it easy,
Jayne.x.

8 comments:

Kerry

Such an adorable page Jayne and the little wooden hearts look fab as rain drops! I love the texture paste around the edge, not seen that before but definitely be using it. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

Rosanne

A lovely layout!

Tracey

This is beautiful Jayne!! I love the scattered hearts!!

Tracy Penney

Gorgeous layout Jayne. I love the neutral colours and the wooden elements are beautiful.

Welcome!

This is soooo pretty Jayne. Love everything about this layout...especially that adorable pic! Fabby!

Deanna

Beautiful Jayne!

JanR

Absolutely lovely!

Christy

I don't know how you managed to make a layout that was full of so much interest sticking with a neutral palette. Absolutely brilliant work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...