Thursday, January 3, 2013

Miss You!

Hello and a very Happy New Year to you!

Time for a card today, one which is just a tad late appearing on here.

Should have been blogged sometime last year as it was one I was fortunate enough to have published in Designed To Colour.  Unfortunately, due to the time frame you have to allow after publication, before you are allowed to blog it yourself.........(let's just say anything longer than a week is enough for things to completely disappear from my brains 'to-do' list)........I forgot until such a time when it miraculously resurfaced!

Looks like that time is now, so here goes.


Image is another cute Saturated Canary digi (I believe it was a freebie at the time!) and colouring is with Copics.


Papers are another favourite of mine......Authentique of course!

Well I hope your new year has started well.

I'm out with my eldest dd tonight for our 3 hour viewing of The Hobbit......quite looking forward to getting settled with my hot dog, Maltesers (obviously eating healthily has already disappeared from my list of resolutions!) and maybe a little nap in there somewhere depending on how things go!

Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow,
Jayne.x. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...