Thursday, January 17, 2013

A sneaky peak!

How's your week going so far, all good I hope?

We have a few sniffles in our house so it's a day for snuggling at home with my youngest.  Don't mind at all, except I won't be getting much crafting done (or anything else for that matter!).

Hence, I thought I'd just drop in with a reminder about tomorrow's 'One Word' Blog Hop with Two Scrapbook Friends.  Promises to be filled with lot's of inspiration along the way, so I'm hoping everyone has finished their projects by now (Jan I'm talking to you! lol)

As mentioned earlier in the week, here a little sneak peak of my layout for you............


just enough to grab your interest I hope.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us, remember there's usually a prize up for grabs along the way, so mark your calendar.

See you then,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...