Friday, June 3, 2011

A huge Thank You!

Happy Friday everyone........the sun is shining....the kiddiewinks have the day off school....what could be better?

Today's card is a dose of happy and sad all mixed in together. It's an extremely sweet image from By Lori Designs of course, and that makes me happy, but it is also my last Design Team creation for the 'Oh so talented' Lori Boyd. Yes, all good things must come to an end, and this ride has been a blast. Did you know it was one of Lori's images (in rubber) that first got me started on this whole crazy colouring/card making journey? So for that, the Design Team opportunity, and the endless supply of inspiration she has given since, I would like to send her a huge 'Thank You'!

And don't worry....I'm sure you'll still be seeing a little Lollipop goodness around here from time to time.........didn't think I could stay away did ya?

Anyhow, shall we get to the good part....a card. Here she is........Lollipop Amy........

Told you she was sweet!

To prove the point, Amy will be making her way to the equally sweet, ever so patient teacher, who has nurtured my youngest daughter for the last year. Another Thank You!

So, other than Copic's for skin area's, I coloured with my Prisma pencils again.....(Oh how I missed them!) and papers are from one of the new Lime Twist 6'x6' pads from My Minds Eye. The only other additions are a Nestie, sentiment printed from Word, ribbon from Making Memories and pearls from the $$ store. I did add just enough glitter to make Amy sparkle.......here's a close up.........

One last thing, the layout for this card was inspired by a sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch......love those sketches, I'm working on another at the moment, but this one was from a week ago.

Well that's about it for today.....I'll be back next week with who knows what?
You'll have to pop back for a visit to find out!
Have a great weekend
Jayne.x.

--------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Stamp Something - June Digi Day
Pear Tree Designs - #51 Sparkle
A Spoonful Of Sugar - #154 Flower Power
Diva's By Design - Florals
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - What eva'!
Truly Scrumptious - #58 Summer Sparkle

12 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Jayne, Amy is sooooo adorable and I love the way you've coloured her and all the sparkle. I've loved seeing all your Lollipop cards. xx

heidy

Wow ,this is so cute!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Unknown

Awww this is gorgeous, love the colours xxx

Brenda Brown

HI Jayne. I love the bright colours you have used on this one and such a sweet image.
Thanks for visiting me too.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Carolyn Wolff

What a sweet image and card. Your computing is beautiful!

Dee

Jayne - as usual you have done something very special for that special teacher. As a former teacher, I would have loved to receive such a wonderful card, from someone who takes the time to make others feel special...Dee

Jacq

Hi Jayne,
Love the image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Karla

Great card, good luck at PTD this week x

Mandy

Wonderful card and I love the image and your colours and colouring are lovely...Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious....
Mandy x

Joanne

Just too sweet!
Joanne xo

Ginny

very cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

LORi

So so so Sweet!! Fabulous work Jayne! I love your cards!! Thank you so so much for everything!!Big hugs Sweet Friend - LORi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...