Monday, June 6, 2011

You Go Girl!

Good afternoon, hope you're enjoying some beautiful weather wherever you are. I'm hopping in today with a fun little card, although I shouldn't say 'little' as it's far from it. In fact it's rather loooooong!

A couple of challenges caught my eye this week:

The first being a sketch posted by Dee over at Little Red Wagon....you know I love a sketch!

Secondly, this weeks Card Challenge on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum, is to create a 'Looooong' card, so that's what I did.

Here's one funky little Moped (not sure if that's a universal name for them or just another 'English'ism (now there's a new word!!)).........


I was trying to think of a sentiment to go with this image, and when I was routing through my stash for something else, I came across this stamp I've had for ages......couldn't have come up with anything better!

The image is one of those really reasonable mini stamps from Imaginisce I believe, coloured with Copic markers. Paper is mostly regular yellow cardstock, embossed with a Quik Cutz folder, and a scrap of leftover PP from We R Memory Makers 'Peep' line. A Nestie, Baker's twine, and button finish the job.

Here's a little close up, just in case you feel the urge to see more (lol)........

Those colours are enough to cheer anyone up, so enjoy the rest of your day......I'm hoping to!

See you soon
Jayne.x.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Little Red Wagon - Sketch
Two Scrapbook Friends forum - Create a Long card
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #119 Summer Colours
Dream Valley Challenges - #8 Stamp Something
Paper Sundae's - #72 Let's get Sentimental
CES Challenges - #39 Clean and Simple

10 comments:

Dee

Jayne - "you go girl"!!!! You have done it again! I love the moped/scooter and the way you have coloured it! The loooong card with embossing and bright colours is awesome...Dee

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Great card, love the image & the colours are fab!!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

melsanford

Fab card - that image is brilliant :-) And I love all the colours. Thankyou for Stamping Something for Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Carolyn Wolff

Jayne, that is such a great card. I love the sentiment too.

Joanne

Omigosh Jayne! That is such an adorable card!
Joanne xo

Jennifer

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges this time! xx Jenny xx

Linda Palmer

What cute cards. Love both of them. The embossing makes it all pop. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week.

Anonymous

What a gorgeous card - thanks for joinin gus at CES this week, Sheena xx

Crystal

Great card, love the sentiment too it is just perfect for this image! I love the embossed background as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jenny

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week. I love the colours you have used - just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...