Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Love You To The Moon And Back!

Hello there, please forgive my absence recently, but my parents flew over from England a week ago and.........well I've been enjoying their company......I don't get to do much of that!

Anyhow, of course, crafting is the thing that gets pushed aside, but I have tried to keep my hand in there a little. I don't share many scrapbook layouts on here, but I thought I would today. I have always loved this photograph of myself and eldest DD, and as it's getting quite old now, I thought it was about time I 'Scrapped' it! Here's 'Cuddles'................



Papers are from Cosmo Cricket's 'Togetherness' line and the layout was inspired by a sketch from Becky Fleck at Pagemaps, which is also the subject of a sketch challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum.

Have a great day!
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Doreen

What a beautiful layout and a gorgeous photo.xxx

Katina

Beautiful LO Jayne! I keep meaning to start scrap booking myself but I never seem to have enough time! xx

Dee

Oh Jayne, this is positively lovely. You are so gifted!! Thanks for sharing that love with us...Dee

Dr. J

Love it Jayne! Great paper choices and love the title!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...