Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Love You To The Moon And Back!

Hello there, please forgive my absence recently, but my parents flew over from England a week ago and.........well I've been enjoying their company......I don't get to do much of that!

Anyhow, of course, crafting is the thing that gets pushed aside, but I have tried to keep my hand in there a little. I don't share many scrapbook layouts on here, but I thought I would today. I have always loved this photograph of myself and eldest DD, and as it's getting quite old now, I thought it was about time I 'Scrapped' it! Here's 'Cuddles'................



Papers are from Cosmo Cricket's 'Togetherness' line and the layout was inspired by a sketch from Becky Fleck at Pagemaps, which is also the subject of a sketch challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum.

Have a great day!
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Doreen

What a beautiful layout and a gorgeous photo.xxx

Anonymous

Beautiful LO Jayne! I keep meaning to start scrap booking myself but I never seem to have enough time! xx

Dee

Oh Jayne, this is positively lovely. You are so gifted!! Thanks for sharing that love with us...Dee

Sharon

Love it Jayne! Great paper choices and love the title!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...