Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh to be a tree.......

The challenge this week over at Little Red Wagon was to create something with a tree in there somewhere. I thought that would be fun and stored the idea somewhere in the back of my mind......way back!! Unfortunately, when I finally retrieved and created, I'd sort of...well......missed the challenge (he he). Oh well, you could notice this may happen often. At least I have another card to add to the stash, which, with the amount of Birthday party's my kids are attending recently, is getting a little depleted.

Here goes........


I thought the little sentiment on there would work well as a Congrats/Good Luck type of card and......what.......no colouring?? I felt like I'd returned to JK when I started this as it was very 'cut' and 'paste', that is....I had no tree template or die so I had to go back to basics and........DRAW!! Aaaaaaaaagh, anyone that knows me quickly realizes that I am most definitely not artistic so I am quite proud that I have not embarrassed myself too much.

So, on to the next project. Let's see which other challenge deadlines I can miss...........

1 comments:

Joanne

This is great Jayne! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon - even if it was a little late:)
Joanne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...