Monday, July 19, 2010

Charming.......

The challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog this week was to create something with a masculine theme, so here is my offering............


........Prince Charming in all his glory! I love Mo Manning's illustrations, no-one seems to capture the essence of childhood as she does, so if you'd like to browse some great digi images or play along with the challenge, hop on over and take a look.

When I was deciding on a layout for this card, I came across another challenge on CPS to use sketch #176......how convenient.....put the two together and.......hey presto, job done, two challenges in one.

I think I also have a new record for myself. I coloured this image using 3 mediums.....Copic markers, Prisma Color pencils and I even pulled out my Martha Stewart colouring pencils as I needed a particular shade I couldn't find! Oh well....whatever works. I also added a little glitter to the jewels and fur lining of the cloak.

That's All Folks.....til tomorrow.........


5 comments:

Dawn B.

This is so "charming"...Love your coloring. Great job.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Dawn B.

P.S... welcome to blog land. You will love it..

Elaine L.

Wonderful card, beautifully colored! I like the little touches of glitz on HRH. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel

He's darling, Jayne. Your coloring is fantastic and this is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hurry back for more! Peggy x

Joanne

Fabulous image and your coloring is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...