Friday, July 23, 2010

AWOL!!.....

Apologies......I know I've been a little absent the last few days but my time has been a little preoccupied. It was my dd's birthday today and we are also off on vacation tomorrow, so this week has been divided between buying gifts, laundry, wrapping gifts, laundry, celebrations, laundry and finally, packing....I'm sure you get the picture! All of this meant very little time for crafting. My posts will probably be scarce or non existent next week as I don't think I'll have access to Internet, but I am hoping to colour a few images whilst I'm 'chillin' by the beach with my glass of vino.

I may try to fit in a scheduled post sometime next week but otherwise, hopefully I will have something to show you when I return.
Til then..........Bon voyage!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...