Friday, August 9, 2013

Queen Bee.

Hi how's it going?

I just wanted to finish off my final reveal for the last Two Scrapbook Friends DT kit I worked with, before I move on to the next one.  This one was using the 'Bumble' collection by Adorn It (if you can remember back to the staggered posts that have randomly appeared here over the last few weeks!)

Anyhow, my final project was a card, so today's offering will be quick, and hopefully painless!

Here's 'Queen Bee'..........could come in handy for a fair few ladies I know!


No rocket science here, just various layers of the patterned papers and a few die cuts thrown in for good measure. The brass colored crown matches nicely and had been sitting in my stash for quite some time.


See I told you.....short sweet and painless!

Have a great weekend and I'll be seeing you on Monday,
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Dee

It is really different to see a card without an image..I love it! What a class card with awesome paper and sentiment!!!

Anonymous

Love this Jayne - it's so original and cleverly put together. How perfect is that crown?!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...