Saturday, August 24, 2013

Little Red Wagon #199 - Layers

Hi there.

Apologies for my late posting of this weeks Little Red Wagon Challenge.......



........I was on vacation till the beginning of the week, had problems with both FireFox and IE since we got home - neither wanted me to make an appearance here so I'm now attempting Google Chrome, then most of my time has been taken up by this little guy:


Our new bundle of fluff......Charlie.

I've been transported back to the crazy baby days of trying to fit in every possible task during 'nap' time, and although it seems to be his mission to Christen every rug in my house (you know what I mean!), I'll forgive him anything cause he's so darn cute!!



Anyhow, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of Charlie around here, but right now let's get back to the task at hand........this weeks Little Red Wagon challenge was issued by Joanne and she'd like to see at least 3 layers.

No problem!



I am now wondering how a card with 6 or 7 layers on there manages to look as though there's barely anything on it!

Oh well, mission complete.

Papers are 'Fabulous' from Simple Stories and digi is from Pollycraft, coloured with Copic's.  The layout was inspired by this weeks Deconstructed Sketch.



You still have a few more days to join in with this weeks challenge so why not?  Check out some inspiration from the rest of the girlfriends too.

Me, I'm off to do laundry as Charlie's fast asleep at my feet.




Hopefully I'll have a little more success in regards to posting on here next week, so I'll see you then.

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.
------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
The Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch #115
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - #158 Square Cards
Card Crafter's Circle - #89 Bright Colours
Simply Create Too - #44 For A Child 

8 comments:

Patti Okerstrom

awww Charlie is adorable! I remember when my dog was a puppy it is like taking care of a baby. I love your card it is so bright and funky

Tracey

Charlie is pretty adorable!! Congrats on the new member of your family!

Love your card too! Gorgeous colouring!!

Rosanne

Sweet card and puppy!

J. Christoffersen

Very very sweet! I love all your details and coloring. Thanks for playing along with the "For A Child Challenge" at Simply Create Too this week!
Jennifer - DT Simply Create Too

Dee

Who can comment on the card after the pictures of precious Charlie!! I love that slurpy puppy! On to the card...love the colours and layout and of course the multi-layers..great job in the midst of being a new Mommy...heehee!

Joanne

I love your card Jayne! Your colouring is always so amazing! And welcome to Charlie! Be sure to bring him into the store sometime so I can see him!!
Joanne xo

Jen Shults

Awe! Your new little puppy is so CUTE! I love your fabulous card, the colors are so fun and I love how you paired the paper's sentiment with the image! Thanks for joining us for DS115!

Jennifer

Fabulous Colour! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...