Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Birthday Tradition......almost!

Good morning, thought I'd hop on here bright and early for a change.

Time for a layout today, one that's been sitting there since I completed it some time in April!  It's documenting my hubby's Birthday last year, so I'm just scraping in under the wire by blogging it before this years event.

We seem to quite often end up at The Keg for his Birthday celebration......definitely no complaints from me cause if someone else is cooking dinner, I'm happy!

This one's actually a double too.....Wow.......certainly exceeded my twice annual production of doubles for this year!

Here goes:


So I guess technically this is two singles, because I completed them both as individual layouts.  However the papers are obviously from the same line (S.e.i) and the photographs are of the same event......so I'm claiming a double!

I covered some chipboard shapes, used a little hardware and got to work folding a chevron strip.


There's a little more metal on the second page.......a Maya Road heart, a charm, more hardware and a stapled, folded paper strip.


I'm guessing this page was during my 'rediscovery' of that old favourite.....eyelets!  Certainly got rid of a few on here.


And that's all.

I'll be here again tomorrow as it's Wednesday.....Little Red Wagon day!

Hope to see you then so enjoy the rest of your day,
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Tracey

I think they make an awesome double!! Gorgeous work Jayne and adorable pictures!!

Dee

Jayne, you know how much I like doubles, so this is definitely a favourite. I love the colours and the layout too...another great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...