Friday, March 1, 2013

So Much To Love.

Hello again.

Here I am back with part 2, or rather sleeve 2 from my recent Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, using the 'Today's Story' collection by Echo Park.


So, yesterday's sleeve consisted of a variety of 4"x6" and 4"x3" sections.  Today we have a vertical 4"x6" kinda thing going on.

I kept things pretty simple here too........the photo's do most of the talking!


My youngest.....full of character (and quite often mischief!)

I decided on a staggered combination of photo's and cards, the first card holds the title with a few layers and co-ordinating alpha's.


More layers and stickers on the second.


And even more, to provide a little journalling on the third and final.


Wow!  That's the most stickers I've used in the last 6 months!

And that's it for this page, but I'll be back again on Monday with project #3 from this collection.

Have yourselves a wonderful weekend......I'm spending Saturday doing what I love most......scrapping, eating and good conversation with a great group of gals for 12 hours solid!  My blog will thank me for it, providing I do actually accomplish a little scrapping in between the eating and conversation!

Have a good one,
Jayne.x.

1 comments:

JanR

This is wonderful, Jayne! I always wondered if scrapbooking with this type of product would take the "creating" out of the process but you've proven (in spades) that it certainly doesn't.

Have fun tomorrow! No of my irl friends get crafty so I'm super jealous. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...