Saturday, March 9, 2013

Me @ 40!

Well I didn't quite make it back here yesterday now did I?

To make amends I thought I'd better make one of my rare Saturday appearances, just so that I can round things up and reveal my 5th and final Two Scrapbook Friends DT project, using Today's Story from Echo Park.


So the last sleeve in this pack was the one I found most interesting.  It's divided so that the one side has a compartment measuring approx. 6"x12", and the other has 3 horizontal sections, each 4"x6".

The first thing that sprung to mind was that the large vertical half would be perfect to house photo booth style pics.......so that's what I did!

Here's 'Me @ 40'.


The photo's were again taken using the 'Pocketbooth' APP on my phone.....have I mentioned how much I love this.........almost as much as my kids do!

I used a whole bunch of wooden veneers on this page too and an abundance of glitter, which not only covered the little camera and typewriter, but also the rather large '@' symbol.




There's a fair amount of stickers used from the included sheet and a selection of washi tape, the black and white chevron type of thing being one of my faves.


I used one of the 4"x6" cards for the journalling around my 'mugshot' (thanks Dymo....again!) and used another wood veneer on there with yet more glitter for the word 'today'.


And that's about it.

I like this one, it was fun, and who says a lady should never reveal her age!!

I'll hopefully be back on Monday as I have lots of goodies to post, however it is March break so it all depends if 'Mom' is given time off by the kiddies for good behaviour, to escape to Blogland!

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...