Friday, November 30, 2012

The first Christmas card!

Hi there, just stopping in with a card today.

Believe it or not this is the first Christmas card I've made this season!  Definitely playing catch up otherwise I'll be occupying the naughty list this year.

Not a surprise really that it's using another Saturated Canary image, Krista's gorgeous images get me every time.  This was one I actually purchased last Christmas but have only just gotten around to putting some colour on there.

Anyhow here goes.


Sorry for the poor lighting but it's attempting snow out there, so we're struggling for any sunshine.

I thought I'd dig out the pencils for this one, so colouring is with Prisma's, blended with OCMS.


It just so happens that the challenge over on the Saturated Canary Blog this week is a sketch, and as my cardmaking mojo has hit a bit of a slump recently, there was no way I could turn down a good sketch.

Almost forgot.....papers for this one are from Bo Bunny's winter collection from last year - Snowfall.

Well that's all for today, hopefully there will be a few more Christmas cards turning up over the next couple of weeks.
Take care out there and have a great day,
Jayne.x.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Saturated Canary Challenge Blog - #31 A Sketch
Creatalicious Challenges - #40 Winter
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Winter

9 comments:

Tracey

This is just gorgeous Jayne!! Incredible colouring!!

Louise (Mamilou)

Jayne,
She is gorgeous. You are an expert at coloring.... not only with Copics I see. Beautiful.

Lynn

Wonderful Jayne! Love it.
xo

Dee

I really love this SC image and the colours that you have used. What a beauty, that anyone would love to receive!

JanR

It's lovely! And *woot woot* for the Prismacolor pencils!

Anonymous

Wow! Jayne, this is gorgeous! Amazing colouring and a beautiful colour acheme.
xx

Loopylou.

awwww jayne i am so pleased my sketch got you going hun and its a totally stunning card too.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog

hugs Lou xx

Debs

Love the colours..a fabby card ..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

PaperDaisies

Stunning. I just love it. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...