Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Monster Birthday!

Good morning.

After our mild 15 degree (although very wet!) temperatures yesterday, I woke up this morning to a few snow flurries......hmmmm not sure which I prefer!

Thought I'd post a card on here today as I finally dusted off the Copic's, coloured an image AND put it on a card.  This hasn't happened much recently because whenever I've felt the urge to colour, I do so then really can't find the mojo to do anything with it.

Made an exception for this one though and there's another out of the ordinary on here for me too.....it's not a girlie, cutesy type of image.......not even human.

I decided on the alien variety, as I just couldn't resist this little green dude from Pollycraft.


Colouring as mentioned is with Copic's and papers are from an older Jillibean Soup 6"x6" pad I dug from my stash.


I'm still really liking the punch/epoxy overlay combination tool from Epiphany Crafts.  I used this particular one to create the little banner there.


Well that's it from me but I'll be back tomorrow with a Sketchy Challenge for ya.
Till then, have a good one,
Jayne.x.
-------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Little Red Wagon - #158 Colouring

5 comments:

Unknown

This is so cute Jayne, I love the fun monster and all the bright colours xxx

Deanna

Adorable card!
Thanks for playing!
Dee @ LRW

Louise (Mamilou)

Oh so cute.... I know a little grandson of mine that would love this! Will look for that image (was it a digi?) for sure.

Great coloring. Love the combo of colors.

Tracey

Oh, this is adorable!! Cute monster and fantastic colours!

Dee

Love the nice bright colours and card layout too..great job, Jayne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...