Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm so lucky..........

Happy Friday all!

I'm back today with a quick post showing a card creation from my Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, using Prima's Doodle-Deux collection.

Now if you happened to have seen my previous projects here, here and here, you'll have noticed a common theme of 'fussy cutting' elements from the various sheets of PP. The downside to fussy cutting your patterned papers is that you end up with gaping holes, therefore not leaving a whole lot left to create a card!  However, I persevered.....my solution is 'patchwork' inspired..........




 There are also a few more fussy cut pieces glued or 'popped' on there to add interest, and the sentiment.  A white Sakura gel pen provides the stitching as I was just too lazy to sew those six pieces of paper on there!



I used Word to complete the sentiment inside and there we have it.



I have one more project left to show you from this collection - a scrapbook page, but you'll have to wait for Monday for that.

I'm out at a crop all day tomorrow with a lovely group of gals, which I'm so looking forward to.  Not so much looking forward to the packing/prepping I have to do today!  All in a good cause though.....it may result in more goodies to show on here.....fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday,
Jayne.x.

3 comments:

Dee

What a unique card, Jayne! I love it! Can't wait for the crop...I am so ready!!!

Louise (Mamilou)

Lovely card Jayne. Very different. Good to see you yesterday. Hope it was a huge success.

Anonymous

This is so pretty and what a fab way to use up those bits. I'll have to borrow this idea!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...