Monday, September 10, 2012

Friends are like flowers.........

Good morning, it's Monday so I thought I'd start the week with good intentions and post on here.

I'm back today with my second project from my last Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, using Prima's Doodle-Deux collection.

One of these days I'm going to remember to take a photo of what's included in my kit before I actually attack it with my scissors.  It hasn't happened so far so you'll just have to use your imagination for now!

Most of the papers in this collection have a lot of pattern on there, beautiful detail but quite busy, so for this project (the altered item!) I got to work with the scissors..........lots of fussy cutting.



I attacked a very inexpensive dollar store canvas, with a combination of a banner stencil and a couple of different shades of mist.  You can also see the variety of fussy cut paper elements, together with a few canvas flowers thrown in.




One of those Michael's $1.50 bin felt birds I'm so fond of, sits on top of a Dienamics die cut branch.............




 A simple combination of alpha stickers finish things nicely.



I'll be back soon with a scrapbook page using this collection, so stay tuned for more Prima goodness.
Have a good one,
Jayne.x.

6 comments:

JanR

Lovely canvas, Jayne!

Louise (Mamilou)

So simple. So cute. So inexpensive. And I already have the Die-namic die.

Have a good week Jayne. Coolish but sunny

Sharon

Amazing Jayne. I have always wanted to try one of these. Love the misting background and the little extras like the felt bird!

Thnaks for all the inspiration.

Christy

It turned out awesome!!!

Joanne

I love this project Jayne! I especially love how you used the stencil and your mists... the effect is perfect!
Joanne xo

Dee

This is lovely Jayne! I almost purchased a canvas yesterday...you're on your way to an Art Journal...I can see it coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...