Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sweet sisters.

Good evening....sorry I've been a little absent this week, but March Break and all! I had to revert to my second job.....children's entertainer extraordinaire!!!!

Anyhow, I've also been working on my DT kit from Two Scrapbook Friends for the last couple of weeks - can't reveal that just yet, but I realized I hadn't even shown my previous projects! Now will be the perfect time, so I'll post them over the next few days, whilst in the mean time, I try to grab a few hours of crafting to come up with more marvelous creations!

For my last kit, I got to work with the Easter collection from We R Memory Keepers....."Cottontail", also perfect for those Spring projects.

Today I'm showing the first scrapbook layout I did called 'Sweet Sisters"...............



Kept the design fairly simple for this one.....just wanted to frame the photograph really. The title is laid over one of the chipboard elements available in this collection, and consists of a combination of alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket and chipboard from Maya Road (covered with some of the patterned paper).


There are various embellishments added to each of the rectangles.....buttons, twine, borders, and I loved this sentiment on a strip I cut from some of the PP, so it had to be layered and 'popped' for a little dimension..............



I also couldn't resist this tag cut from another piece of PP, and had to fussy cut the cute little bunny too.............



Stitching provides a nice little border and that's about it.

I hope to be back tomorrow with LO number 2, so I'll see you then,
Jayne.x.

3 comments:

Dee

This page is so adorable! I love the patterned papers, layout and embellishments. The girls are the highlight of course! I can hardly wait to see the second one! Thanks for all you do, Jayne!

Carolyn Wolff

Your girls are so pretty! This layout was a great tribute to how sweet they are.

Joanne

I adore this layout Jayne! I love how you created the perfect balance between your single photo and all the great embellishments!
Joanne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...