Thursday, March 22, 2012

All your eggs in one basket!

Well hello.  It's Thursday, only one more work day til the weekend, and the sun is oh so shiny!  I'm not one for just sitting in the sun, and I hate the bugs that warmer weather brings, but there's something about a sunny day that brightens things up and makes you feel.....well.....hot! (lol)

I'm hoping the title of today's post will become clear shortly, but first I have to mention one thing...... as I'm writing this, my blog counter thingy down in the bottom right there shows 9999........WOW!  I hit way from 10,000.  When I started my blog 18 months ago, I was hoping I would gain a sympathy view of maybe 10 hits per week (hopefully!), so I'd like to say a BIG thank you to all of you out there who visit, I really do appreciate it.  Also, to those lovelies who take the time to leave a comment....makes my day believe me, so if you don't mind putting up with me for a little longer.....here's to the next 10,000!

So, on to what we are here for....today's creation.....not a card......not a scrapbook page.....what could it be....can you stand the anticipation?

Well don't get too excited, but I thought I'd show the last of my DT creations for Two Scrapbook Friends, using the We R Memory Keepers 'Cottontail' collection.  As Easter is fast approaching, what could be better than a little basket to keep those eggies safe and sound...........


I love the little sentiment tag on the front there, which is actually cut from one of the sheets of patterned paper.

The main body of the basket is a straight forward box I made, then 'fence' panels which were cut using my Slice, are adhered around the sides.  There's also a border strip from another sheet of PP, on there too.




The handle is made with strips of paper and a border punch, and there's a nice little accordion flower attached.  Here's a close up of one of the chipboard elements in the collection, which I tied on there.......



Well that's it from me, so hope you enjoyed it. Now move away from the computer and go enjoy the sunshine!
Have a great day
Jayne.x.

6 comments:

JanR

That is suh-weet! And I'm not just talking about the treats inside the basket. Checked your counter and you're over the 10,000 mark. Big congrats!!

Dee

congrats Jayne! I am always excited to see what you have created each time I come. This basket is awesome...I hope you made 2!!!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart

Hi Jayne, Your basket creation is amazing and congrats on hitting over 10,000 on your counter too! Hugs, Teresa x

Sharon

So adorable Jayne! I love the accordion flower and the cute tag!

Carolyn Wolff

It is gorgeous Jayne! Congratulations on your 10000 milestone. I will definitely be around for the next one.

Joanne

This basket could not be any cuter! I adore your designs and congrats on hitting the 10,000 mark!
Joanne xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...