Friday, September 26, 2014

Sketch-y Friday with Scrapmuch? - Grade 2

Good morning.

I disappeared for the last few days cause things have been rather busy around here, plus if you remember from my post on Tuesday, I was in the beginnings of a delightful head cold!

Well I'm pleased to say the battle has been fought and I won, earlier than expected actually.......the cold seems to be on it's way out!  Just as well really cause I'm heading out tomorrow for a delightful 12 hours of fun scrapping and NOTHING was getting in my way!!

Also, today happens to be the day for a brand new Sketch over at Scrapmuch?, and Team B are up so let's do this!

Grade 2



Look at that face!

I thought I'd better get up to date with scrapping last years schools photo's before this years arrive!

I've been hoarding these papers (Simple Stories) for a year until finally, they've reached the top of my 'to do' list.

I cut a few pieces using my Silhouette, and covered some chipboard for the number '2'.


Made use of a few stickers, and I can't tell you how many times these paper clips have been put to good use (they're actually from the K & Company 'Smash' book collection).....


And finally, a few ink splats using distress ink and a stencil......


I had to get a little doodling in there just to finish things off but apart from that, we're done!

Here is this weeks awesome Sketch for your creating pleasure........


We would love for you to play along and link up over on the Scrapmuch? blog.

Also, don't forget we have a Sketch Design Team call ongoing at present, so you still have a little time left to get those applications in!

That's it from me so I'll be seeing you again soon.

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.

5 comments:

Unknown

Great page, love how the doodling makes everything pop!

Unknown

PS Glad you are feeling better, have fun at the crop!

Tracey

Glad you kicked your cold's butt!! :) Love your take on the sketch!! These SS papers are perfect! (I've been hoarding this collection too!!)

Rosanne

This is a wonderful school layout!

Laureen

Awesome layout! I love everything you did on it! So much details to look at and enjoy! Amazing! Great take on the sketch too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...