Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Little Red Wagon #232 - Use A Wood Veneer

Yes......I made it!

The technical difficulties are still ongoing and I'm definitely NOT going into them cause it's driving me crazy, but at least I've made it back here for this weeks........


and today Rosanne is leading the challenge and she's like to see a Wood Veneer somewhere on your creation.

I have plenty of those so no problem there - I used 6!

Here goes:



I haven't quite decided on the sentiment for inside, but judging by this guy he looks a little on the 'wild' side (not!) so I'm thinking "Party on tiger!"


Colouring is with Copic's and papers are from Basic Grey.

Why not dig out some wood veneers yourself and join in with this weeks Little Red Wagon challenge.

I'll see you Friday.....hopefully!
Till then,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Dee

I am always looking for ideas for boy cards, so thanks for this great one. Love the colours and layout. I also liked the adorable picture of Charlie, but he didn't have on a bow tie...lol

Tracy Penney

Love how you worked in so may wood pieces. Love the colours and that image is great!.

Laureen

Beautiful or should I say handsome card! Love the colours!

JanR

Six! You keener you. ;-) Wonderful card, Jayne! I love the papers.

Joanne

Oh my gosh! This is awesome!!
Joanne xo

Rosanne

This is wonderful, the papers work perfectly with the coloured image and of course I like all the wood veneer you used.

Tracey

Loving this Jayne!! Awesome card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...