Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Little Red Wagon #186 Make It 'Punny'!

Hi there.

My post is a little late in the day again for me, but I've just got home from work so one thing at a time!


Over at the Little Red Wagon blog today, Jan has challenged us to 'Make It Punny'.........something with a pun or play on words.

I pulled another 11.00pm creation last night (finished at 12.03am!) so my 'pun' isn't overly exciting.......nothing like Jan would produce I'm sure, but at that point in the evening/morning I was quite happy just to find a suitable stamp/sentiment combo sitting in my stash.

Here goes:


'Pear'fect!

CAS all the way for this one.

One of these weeks I might actually be prepared beforehand and......oh I don't know......maybe even get a third layer on there!

I did cut a window in this one just to make myself feel better!

Hopefully you'll get a chance to check out the creations from the rest of the girlfriends, and don't forget to upload your own creation to the blog.

Have a great evening and hopefully I'll be back in the near future.........work tends to get in the way of things, don't you think?

See you soon,
Jayne.x.

10 comments:

Laureen

Beautiful card and you nailed this challenge!

Joanne

Great card Jayne! I love the Kraft base and your colours!
Joanne xo

Regan

oooh thats awesome

Tammy

Very cute--love the window!

Rosanne

Terrific card Jayne!

Sharon

Too funny Jayne! Love it!

JanR

Awesome paper piecing, Jayne! I don't know how you always pull off such great cards at the 11th hour.

Tracey

What a fabulous card Jayne!

Louise

It's a great card Jayne. Love the pun and those little pears in the stamp window frame. Very cute.

Dee

Such a sweet card and quite "punny" I think!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...