Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you're having a good one so far. I have a happy day of scrapping planned so prospects are good.

Today is the big 'V' Day so it's time for my last Valentine card of the season. I had to save the best for last of course, so this one's for my hubby......



Another Saturated Canary image today - 'Queen of Hearts', but I thought I'd go a little different with the monotone colouring.....only greys using Prisma pencils, with a touch of red from Copic's............


I said the crinkled seam binding would make another appearance, and it did, together with a couple of pins..........


Everything else is distressed and inked with a little faux stitching...........


So enjoy the rest of your day, feel the love an all.

I'll be back again tomorrow so see you then,
Jayne.x.
--------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Saturated Canary - #10 Red,Pink and White
Crafty Bloggers Network - #13 Love is in the air
Crafty Boots Challenges - Valentine's
Crafty Cardmakers - #61 Monochrome Magic
Lexi's Creations - #58 Love
Ooh La La Creations Challenges - #98 Be My Valentine
Scrappers Delight - Love
Catered Crop - Hearts
Dream Valley Challenges - #25 Valentine
The Hybrid Chick - #12 Use Ribbon
The Squirrel and the Fox - #11 Valentine's Day

16 comments:

Loopylou.

Oh Jayne this is awesome, i love the torn edge at the top and its just all so pretty, loving the gentle colouring on the queen of hearts
thank you for popping in and joining us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

JanR

Ooooooh, pretty! Happy ♥ Day.

Dee

I love the splashes of red!!! This card is awesome and I am sure your husband will love it too. Your work is always amazing!

Cloudedbrains

Thankyou for joining in the fun on the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge blog :o)
Great card ;o)

NanaConnie

Gorgeous, Jayne! Such fabulous details. I want to thank you for playing in our challenge at Lexi's Creations. Hope to see you playing again soon. Your work is truly inspiring!
NanaConnie DT

Purple Crazy

Beautiful creation, love the red splashes, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB xx

Dee's Craft Room

My, what a sassy card for hubby! I love the monochrome card, it looks amazing.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges, hope to see you back here soon.

Dionne

Nicola Jayne Saul

Another stunning card, I love this one too. The red is really striking with the other colours. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the CBN challenge this week, NJ X

happyglitzygirl

Great card, I love how you coloured the image. Thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Scrapcat 1

love the rich red of your seam binding and the fabulous image too!
Thanks for sharing at Crafty Cardmakers.

CraftyDaffy

This is really stunning! I love everything about it. Really well done. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges. xx Denise

Berry

Jayne this is fab sweetie I love those echo park papers! thanks so much for sharing at SC hugs Rebekah xx

Glenda Atkins

Beautiful card,your hubby must have loved it! I adore the red highlighting you gave the card,especially that fabulous bow! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.

Wendi

What a gorgeous card and that bow is fabulous
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
I do hope we see you again
Wendi

Lin

Gorgeous creation.

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley and at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Lin

Deanna

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...