Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mavis wearing holly.........

Good morning, hope you're having a good one. I have another Christmas card for you today.......do you think you might be sick of them by December?

At home the other night, I had the urge to colour, like.....right.....now, so I grabbed the first rubber stamp (yes...rubber!) I could lay my hands on and coloured away. This doesn't happen very often with all the digi's around - my stamps only get dusted off occasionally. Anyhow, the stamp in question happened to be one of my old faves from Stamping Bella......Mavis wearing holly..........


I think Mavis is one of the sweetest looking puddy cats around.

She's coloured with Copic's and has a touch of glitter on there, as well as a little Sakura Glaze pen on the holly berries.


Papers are from the Authentique 6"x6" Christmas pad, with a little inking, pearls and a holly sticker from Martha Stewart. Trim has been reached for many times from my stash. The sentiment is another $1.50 stamp from Michael's.



I thought as I'd dusted off one of my Stamping Bella stamps, I should make the effort and enter this weeks Bellarific Friday - something else I haven't done for quite some time, so the card layout is based on this weeks sketch challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your day.....I may see you again Friday if I'm behaving myself!

Ttfn
Jayne.x.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Trims
Frosted Designs - Fancy Trim
KB Cute Monday - #31 Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Free and Easy
Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday - Sketch

8 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Jayne, this is sooo lovely; Mavis is very, very cute!! You've brought her to life with your fab colouring! xx

Berry

Just so cute Jayne! I love the image and the festive colours great work hugs Rebekah xx

Becky B.

Adorable card - great work! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs! :)

Lydia

Wow....you do a great job with your colouring! So glad you joined the fun at Frosted Designs!

Joanie

Very cute. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

Unknown

so adorable, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

Love crafts forever

Hi Jayne. I love how you coloured your image. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs Nataliya.

Dee

This card is adorable! I love the bright colours and of course, the bling! Great job, Jayne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...