Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The cat's out of the bag..........

.........literally! I've been a little busy the last couple of days, working on a card for my new DT duties, so I can't show you that yet.....you'll have to wait til Sunday for the new challenge at OSAAT. However, I did manage to get a little something finished in plenty of time for Bellarific Friday, over at Stamping Bella. The theme this week was to include any of our 4 legged (or otherwise!) friends. Hence the title of this post........here is one uncooperative cat.......



I dug into my craft paper and did a little paper piecing on the paper bag, therefore I'll also be entering this into the challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog, which is of course.......paper piecing.

The last challenge this will be heading into is #127 over at Cute Card Thursday - Dieing for a punch! No dies, punches, die cutting/embossing machines allowed, which means........NO NESTIES!! Aaaaaargh! My card was feeling a little naked I have to say, but, I guess it's good to 'detox' occasionally! Oh, before anyone asks.....no I did not use a corner rounding punch.......just good old fashioned scissors...... (or scrapbooking 90's style, if you prefer!).

I coloured what little there was with Prisma's and Gamsol and DP's are from Basic Grey Max and Whiskers line......what else?

2 comments:

Lorraine A

Gorgeous card Jayne ;-) I love thes images ,, sooo cute and the papers are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Dee

I just saw this image yesterday, so when I saw it in one of your little boxes, I just had to check your card out. This is a great card and I may just have to go and buy the image. Love the background paper and the paper piecing and yes, of course, your colouring. I did not realize that you have been blogging so long...good job and great commitment, Jayne!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...