Tuesday, July 28, 2015

True Happiness

Well hello there!

So let's catch up shall we?  There's been far too little blogging around here recently and as I still have Winter pages to post, I think I'd better get moving before this Winter decides to make an appearance.

You'll have to forgive grammar and spelling today as I'm not moving all that quickly.......the results of a Birthday sleepover for my eldest last night.......5 girls, lot's of food, movies, chatter and a full on pillow fight complete with war paint at one point - but it was all good fun and we did sleep.....eventually!

So, today's page is from what feels like eons ago (because it was!) and was part of a DT Kit from Two Scrapbook Friends......the Cozy Collection by Authentique.

This first page uses some treasured photo's of my girls when there were small.....I just love the expressions on their faces, but I have been told by certain people (you know who you are!!) that this is not a 'Jayne' page at all!

Not sure why but I guess you can decide for yourselves:

True Happiness



It starts with a fab little background cut from 'Birch' grain paper on my Silhouette and layered on top of Kraft.


There's also a textured white embossing powder dabbed here and there for a snowy effect.

A few layers of stickers, paper and thread hold the photo's, and I do like those brass mittens and natural hemp. 


Finally the action shots......framed with Kraft, photo corners and a little white Gesso around the edges.


The title was also cut using my Cameo.

There we go.....one down......a few more to go!

Have a wonderful day enjoying the sunshine I hope and I'll see you in a couple of days,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...