Thursday, July 31, 2014

Little Red Wagon #248 - Oh Snap!

It seems I'm playing catch up again with this weeks.......


mainly due to yesterday being spent pampering my girls at the Spa for their Birthday treats.

By the time this Momma had got home after a day of watching facials, fizzy foot baths, mani's, pedi's and paying the bill (!) I hadn't got the energy for much else.

So, this week Joanne is heading the challenge and she would like to see a camera somewhere on your creation.

I went with the obvious - one huge camera!


The design is pretty simple because I liked the teal/black colour scheme and didn't want to add much more on there.  Also, I needed a 'Ooops I forgot' kinda card in a hurry!


Why not get started on your own camera creation and link up over at the Little Red Wagon blog, where you'll find a little more inspiration provided by my fellow Girlfriends.

I'll be seeing you again later this week.

Have fun,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...