Friday, June 27, 2014

Sketch-y Friday at Scrapmuch......HeART This!

Good morning.

It's time for a new Sketch over on the Scrapmuch?! Blog, and this week Team B are delivering a little inspiration.

That means I'm up, so I get to play.

Here's the wonderful Sketch drawn by Laura Whitaker:



And here's my take on it..........HeART This.



This is the second time I've used this collection of papers in as many months - 'Plus One' from Amy Tangerine......I think I have 'a thing' for the pink painted background.

I threw on some black sequins and splatters of Molding Paste using a stencil......I like my random paint splatters to be neat! Lol


I found a sheet of patterned paper, Teresa Collins I think, that was covered in Picture frames so I fussy cut a bunch of them to layer behind the photo's.


Finally I pierced a couple of hearts using a template then cheated faux stitched through them using a fineline marker.


I do love the title too.

So, you know what you need to do if you want to be in with a chance of winning a prize this month......link up your own creation over on the Scrapmuch?! blog.

I'll be back here Monday (I hope!) with a little 'Disney' goodness.

Have a great weekend,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Dee

I love this layout! It is girlie with a touch of class! Good job!

Anonymous

Such an awesome layout! I love the pink and black combo and I love your (neat) splatters (sometimes I like my splatters to be neat too, LOL). Thanks for the faux stitching idea! I often 'fake' it with a pen but I never thought to actually pierce the holes!

Ashley H

I love how messy - and ARTsy! - this is! Love that paper line.

Sandy Ross

Love your background work (as always) and I love the little frames rather than tags..... fabulous!

Tracey

Loving the colours Jayne!! So beautiful!!!

Unknown

Incredible, love the way you did your title with the 2 colours and the faux stitching!

Tiiu

Jayne, this is in every single way gorgeous. I was totally fooled by the stitching. Amazing layout! You put a lot of work into it and it both shows and was well worth it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...