Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Little Red Wagon #238 - Use a Feather.

Good morning!

As promised I'm back for the second day in a row for this weeks challenge over at..........


Rosanne has a quest for us which is to use a feather on your project..........yum!  I love feathers.........chipboard, wood, paper or the real deal......don't care really and I know I have a fair few in my stash.

However I decided to go with the paper variety, and cut a couple using a freebie Silhouette file I picked up months ago.

My card is of the (most definitely) CAS variety - no doubts there, and as much as I'm itching to add a little more I WILL NOT!

This is me walking away..........

Here goes:


I'm hoping the feathers make up for a lack of embellies.....they really are lovely IRL, so realistic.


So that's about it from me but if you feel inclined to dig out a few lucky feathers, why not join in with this weeks challenge and link up over on the blog.

I'm off to check out a little inspiration from the rest of the Girlfriends.

Have a great day and I'll see you Friday for this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Scrapmuch?

Till then,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

JanR

It's gorgeous! You did the right thing in walking away, it's perfect as is. (Though I know exactly what you mean....I'm not good at walking away. :-) )

Joanne

So gorgeous, Jayne! I like you feathers better than mine :)
Joanne xo

Rosanne

this is gorgeous, love those patterned feathers!

Tiiu

This card is GORGEOUS!!! The feathers look amazing!!

Welcome!

This is a PERFECT CAS card Jayne! Love those feathers and the black and white scheme! Hope to see you tonight! ~K

Tracy Penney

Jayne, the black and white is so elegant. Fabulous card! I love that the feathers are cut on patterned paper.

Tracey

Loving the black and white! Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...