Thursday, September 12, 2013

Little Red Wagon #202 Frame It!

OK, so it's Regan's turn hosting the challenge this week over at ..........


and she'd like to see a frame on your project.

Done, and it's CAS all the way for this girl!

Here goes:


I did finally use one of the Crate Paper fabric frames I've been hoarding, since my girlfriend bought them for me quite a while ago........thanks Carola!

Digi is from Saturated Canary and coloured with Copic's.


I tried a slightly darker skin tone and I'm still trying to decide if she looks as though she has a slight sunburn!

Oh well, we live and learn.

Feel free to join in with this weeks challenge over on the blog, and don't forget to check out the creations from the rest of the girlfriends.

That's it from me, see you soon,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...