Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Little Red Wagon #188.......Heavy Metal!

Hi there.

Regan's turn to host this week over at Little Red Wagon........


and as the title suggests, she'd like us to use a little metal.

So, although every card I seem to create these days is a last minute job (this 11pm one no exception!), I am now ahead of the game and have my anniversary card all prepped and ready to go to my hubby in one months time......sweet!

Here goes:


I dug into my stash for these older papers from Echo Park 'Yours Truly', together with a few stickers, twine and bling.

I also created my own charm using another sticker, an epoxy cover and a metal charm frame from Epiphany Crafts.


I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week......don't forget to link up over on the blog.

See you later,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...