Saturday, April 21, 2012

Christmas in April!

Hello there, how's your Saturday going so far?

I meant to get this post on here yesterday, but got carried away at the indoor playground with my girls.  I tell ya, if I wasn't feeling my age before, this convinced me!  15 minutes of crawling around on all fours, I had to admit defeat....my knees were killing me and my back was that little voice in my ear saying "OK you do know how old you are right, and that you're gonna pay double for this tomorrow?!"

I always listen to the voice in my head (!) so I sat down and had a coffee......much more civilised!

I've been quite productive on the scrapping front this week, so I thought I'd hop on here with one of the layouts I did.

It's not my best, it's not exactly current.....the photo's are approximately 6 years old, and the subject is Christmas, but it's one of those that I've kept on the back burner, waiting to eventually scrap.

So here we are, with my Christmas Angel (well one of them at least!).............


As you can see it's a pretty simple page that was put together fairly quickly (you can probably tell that too!).  The layout was inspired by a sketch from One Page Sketches For Scrapbooking by Allison Davis.  Papers and chipboard embellishments are more than a year old, from Cosmo Cricket's "Mitten Weather" collection.

It's hard to see part of the title, but they're clear epoxy letters.........




I've also added a little hand stitching, together with some more chipboard elements.



.......and there you have it.

Have a great weekend....I think we lost our sunshine!
I'll see you next week,
Jayne.x.

6 comments:

JanR

Awwwwww!

Carol L

What an awesome layout for your darling angel :) I love all the accent pieces, and I hope your knees are feeling good today :)

Dee

This "angel" page is adorable! I really like the simplicity and of course, the picture is so perfect!!!

Laureen

Cute real angel you have! I love to scrap with the pictures that shows how young your children look like... Nice layout!

Sharon

Love it Jayne, especially the soft colours and those chipboard elements.

Christa

Hokey doodle could she be ANY CUTER!!! I could eat her with a spoon! I like the epoxy's and the little bells.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...