Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The last one.....I promise!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a New Year of craftiness.

Now I know the last thing you want to see right now is another Christmas card, cause if you're anything like me you're sick of making them.....till next year of course.
However, I felt the need to post this one as it was the very last one made for the season....on Christmas Eve no less (nothing like last minute!), and the image is far too cute not to get a mention on here. It was made for my youngest daughter, who wanted to know why, if her big sister's card was put on my blog.......why wasn't hers?

There you have it.....the real reason as to why I'm posting a Christmas card on December 28th! Here's another cutie from Saturated Canary.............'Spritz'...........


I guess I do have an ulterior motive for posting this. The current challenge over on the Saturated Canary Blog is anything Christmas/Winter, so of course this will be heading there.



Colouring is with a combination of Copic's and Prisma pencils and papers are from the My Minds Eye Lost & Found (Rosy) collection.

Have a wonderful New Year, but hopefully I will be back before then.
Take care
Jaye.x.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Saturated Canary - #7 Anything Christmas/Winter

7 comments:

JanR

Awww, very sweet!

Making a Christmas card, Christmas Eve? Pfffft...that's not last minute at all. I was making my final Christmas card on Boxing Day. :)

Anonymous

Aww, of course you had to post it -it's just adorable! Such a sweet image and a lovely clean, uncluttered layout. Lovely!
xx

Christa

LOVELY! I love his knobbly knees.

Deanna

Completely adorable!

Carisa

awww, i absolutely adore spritz and you colored him perfectly to go with that DP!!! great job and thanks for joining us at saturated canary challenges this week!

Jane

Gorgeous Jayne!! Love his sparkly wings!!
Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges!xx

Dee

This card is absolutely adorable. I love the combination of techniques that you used. I am sure your daughter was totally thrilled about the card, and of course, being posted :) Happy New Year to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...