Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Not So Scary Halloween!

Hi there, hope you're all having a good week. Where have you been during the last couple of weeks I hear you ask?

Well........have we been busy bee's I tell ya, but I'm not going to let you in on exactly what just yet!

We've been planning a surprise for our girls over the last few months, and a couple of weeks ago, it was finally time to deliver the goods........so of course I made a card!

See if you can guess the surprise.............


Easy peasy huh?

Just in case you're still unsure, here's the verse I popped inside ...........


So after that, they were each given an envelope to open, containing their own souvenir Disney luggage tag.

Did you guess right?

Yep, after they'd finished running around the house, we spent 10 days riding, eating, greeting and generally having a whole load of fun at Disney World, Florida. It was their first visit and hopefully not the last, although my wallet has to recover first!

Halloween there was a blast.......I've never seen so many pirates in my life.....most of them adults, and we're still ploughing our way through the bags of candy we, of course, had to bring home with us!

So there you have it.

I'll be back withing the next couple of days, so

'See Y'all Real Soon'

Jayne.x.



3 comments:

Anonymous

How fabulous Jayne!! That's a surprise they'll remember all their lives. Wonderful! xx

Dee

Jayne - I am so glad you had such a wonderful time! I went to Disney for the first time in 2000 and got to pretend I was a kid! I will always remember that trip as so special and so will the girls. Welcome back!

Deanna

Adorable Jayne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...