Friday, September 30, 2011

On The Move!

Hi there, it's Friday thank goodness! I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend.

It's Scrapbook layout time today I think, so I'm dropping in with one I should have posted a couple of weeks ago, but didn't of course! It's finally making it's way out of the heap of stuff waiting to be published on my blog, so here's it's debut......On the Move...........

Isn't she cute, if I say so myself!

Sorry for the weird angle this was taken, but I kept getting glare on the photo. Also, it's only now that I realise I haven't taken any close up shots, and to be quite honest, I can't be bothered to go back and re shoot! I know, I know......lazy blogger!

Papers are from 3 Bugs In A Rug earlier in the year, one of their 'Springtime/Rainy' type of collections (I used the reverse sides) and the LO is inspired by a sketch from Pagemaps.

That's it from me so have a great weekend
Jayne.x.

1 comments:

JanR

You're totally right, she is very cute!

Lovely layout. I love all the little details, the dp and especially the stitching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...