Tuesday, August 30, 2011

At my age...........

Hello......remember me? I'm finally back after an interesting few weeks of busy summer vacation with a fair dose of sickness thrown in. Thankfully I'm now back on track health wise and the school holidays are drawing to a close, which means my blog can now get a little of the TLC it deserves.

I thought I'd start by catching up with a few things I did manage to craft over the last few weeks, firstly a card I made for my Dad's Birthday (back in July!). I've had this image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps for quite a while, just waiting for the appropriate male in his....shall we say 'Senior' years (see how polite I was!), so sorry Dad, but you drew the short straw!




I'm pleased to say this looks nothing like my Dad......well maybe the orange 'Speedo's' (ha!)

Colouring for this one was using Copic's, and papers are from the Echo Park 'Splash' 6"x6" pad.

I will hopefully be back a little later this week with something else to show you.....maybe a Scrapbook LO........we'll see.

Have a great day and......Oh....... it's good to be back!
Jayne.x.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Challenges entered:


Shopping Our Stash #15 - Sassy Snarky or LOL

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges #73 - Anything Goes
DYSU #34 - Boy or Man
Wags 'n Whiskers - #61 Outdoor Fun
Stampin' For The Weekend - #15 Holidays/Vacation
Crazy 4 Challenges - #102 Male Themed
Victorine Originals - #15 Summer
Paper Playtime - #54 Vacation
Stamps R Us Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Jayne, good to see you back - I've missed you! I kept popping by just to check that it wasn't blogger playing up and not updating!

Fab card; love the image and brilliant sentiment. Obviously your dad has a great sense of humour! xx

JanR

Glad you're feeling better. Great card, I love the little fish.

leslie (crookedstamper)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I love Gus. This is super! Love the colors and shading, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

ahlers5

I just love Gus! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Dee

Oh Jayne! How good it is to have you back! Hum...several of the blogs I go to, have featured "senior" cards...I seem to identify with that these days :) You have done a great job once again. Thanks, Dee

Unknown

love - love - love it

kitten DYSU team

Mary

I absolutely Love this card! That image and the saying you put with it are great. Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

Chris

Stay well, and enjoy having the house to yourself again.
I love the bugaboo images but I have to say I'm glad that your dad doesn't really look like that. I resemble Stella, she's a lot skinnier but I think she lurks inside me.
Thanks for sharing that orange speedo card with us, it'll keep me off the beach for awhile.
I hope to see you again at SFTW.

Miranda

funny and sweet card Jayne, gorgeous
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

jimlynn

TOO cute! Love this with that precious image (really like the orange Speedo too!LOL) Just a darling card and I know your dad loved it.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

KraftyKoolKat

Fabulous image sweetie I am sure your Dad loved it as much as I do? Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

CarlaKH

Too cute! Love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Alica

great card, lovely coloring and papers!
Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Hugs, Alica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...