Friday, April 1, 2011

Springtime........I hope!

Nope, this is no April Fool........I am really here, on my blog! Has it really been a week since my last post? Yet again I'm wondering where the days went. Anyhow, I am really seriously willing Spring to arrive, as I'm really tired of the persistent dregs of snow still loitering. To help things along I have a yummy card for you, using as always, a superbly cute image by Lori Boyd, which you can find over at the Lollipop Shop. Full of the joys of Spring, here's Puddle Jumper Tabitha.......... Suhweet! I've coloured again with Copic's, and papers are from a 6"x6" My Minds Eye (Stella and Rose) pad. A touch of ribbon, a button and some baker's twine, and we're done! I'll be back later with some challenge hopefuls, but for now, have a very 'Springlike' day! Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Jen Shults

This is just wonderful Jayne. :) I love the colors and this layout is STUNNING. Gorgeous card!

Unknown

Awww I love this Jayne, such gorgeous colourful papers xx

Anonymous

Just gorgeous Jayne! Adorable image as always and those papers are just beautiful.xx

Sheri Gilson

Jayne, your card is super duper adorable!! Love the great layout and color combo with sweet Tabitha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...